top of page


Crisis Intervention
Forsyth County 24-Hour Crisis Hotline 866.275.9552
The County contracts with Daymark Recovery Services to provide 24/7 crisis line and mobile crisis unit to assess all mental/behavioral health crisis; the crisis is not limited to substance use. Mobile Crisis Management provides assessment, de-escalation and intervention techniques to achieve its program objectives of determining client’s safety.  Clinical staff provide responses via both telephone and face-to-face interventions/assessments in the community, including, jails, schools, physician offices, individuals’ homes, or other locations dependent upon the situation and needs of the person in crisis.
Emergency Medical Services

If the situation is life-threatening, get immediate emergency assistance by calling 911 or visiting nearest emergency room; available 24 hours a day.  Request Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) if you are calling 911.

Cómo recibir ayuda en salud mental . Si usted o alguien que conoce tiene un problema de salud mental, hay diferentes formas de buscar ayuda.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

1-800-273-TALK (8255) or Live Online Chat

If you or someone you know is suicidal or in emotional distress, contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Trained crisis workers are available to talk 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your confidential and toll-free call goes to the nearest crisis center in the Lifeline national network. These centers provide crisis counseling and mental health referrals.

The Trevor Project — Saving Young LGBTQ Lives

trained counselors are here to support you 24/7. If you are a young person in crisis, feeling suicidal, or in need of a safe and judgment-free place to talk, call the TrevorLifeline now at 1-866-488-7386.

SAMHSA Treatment Referral Helpline

1-877-SAMHSA7 (1-877-726-4727)

Get general information on mental health and locate treatment services in your area. Speak to a live person, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.

NC Dept of Health & Human Services
Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities and Substance Abuse Services
National Alliance on Mental Illness
Mental Health . Gov 
Talk to your primary care doctor or another health professional about mental health problems. Ask them to connect you with the right mental health services.
bottom of page